How to Render images in Photoshop
Photoshop is a creative tool which will help you in editing your images as per your requirement. It will help you to create an image by combining different images or add some effects to the existing image. These features will ultimately enhance the appearance of the image for the viewers. A number of tools exist which one can use for performing different types of editing features over the images in Photoshop which one can use based on their individual needs.
Rendering is also one of the important effects which one can apply over the image. It will help in creating different kinds of visual effects, make multiple varied copies of product with a single photograph and so on. This can be easily done with the help of Refine Mask Tool which is available in Photoshop which can detect the edges of the object which is appearing in the image.
Steps to render images in Photoshop
We have discussed here a step by step guide which will help you through the process of rendering an image in Photoshop. These steps are basically a helping tool for you through the process, but one can even make changes in it based on their individual requirement.
- First load the image which you want to render in Photoshop. It can even include the photo of the individual who is to be rendered.
- Now click on the Tools icon over the palette. Once the tool is selected you can run your mouse cursor outside of the image which you are wanting to render and then press the left mouse button and then while holding it, drag the same around the image. Even one can stay close over the outline of the image, but it will not be required to be exact.
- When you have completely traced, release the mouse button. After this now you can run the command which is named Add layer mask tool which will help you in creating a mask which can hide the background of the image. Mask will appear as a black and white thumbnail over the right of the currently selected layer.
- Select Refine from right-clicking the mask thumbnail. It will now let you drag the Radius slider slowly towards the right while observing the image closely. As soon as the pixels of the background starts appearing in red you can start to intrude the image.
- Now you can drag the mouse as it is loaded with Refine Radius brush by default. It can be done over a portion of the gap which is located between the image and background.
- Select the refine radius which can remove the gaps which might be existing due to some reason over the image. As you select ok you can then move to close the refine mask dialog box.
- Now you can click over the background layer over the layer panel. It will help in making the transparent background. Even one can identify the level of transparency which is given to the image which will be done with the help of a checkerboard pattern which is in the form of colored white and grey.
- Save the file produced in the PNG format which will preserve the quality of the image which is prepared.
Thus, we can say that one can easily render their images with the steps discussed here to prepare the image which best suits their needs. This will allow people to edit the images based on their needs for a particular application.